1. A. Wiseman et al., Point mutation revealed the resurgence of sub-genotype VII.2 Newcastle disease virus in Israel. Avian Pathol 51, 236 (May 4, 2022).
2. Y. Volman, R. Hefetz, E. Galun, J. Rachmilewitz, DNA damage alters EGFR signaling and reprograms cellular response via Mre-11. Sci Rep-Uk 12, (Apr 6, 2022).
3. N. Teboul, A. Magder, M. Zilberberg, Z. Peleg, Elucidating the pleiotropic effects of sesame KANADI1 locus on leaf and capsule development. Plant J 110, 88 (Apr, 2022).
4. I. Shefler, P. Salamon, T. Zitman-Gal, Y. A. Mekori, Tumor-Derived Extracellular Vesicles Induce CCL18 Production by Mast Cells: A Possible Link to Angiogenesis. Cells-Basel 11, (Feb, 2022).
5. R. Rozenblat et al., Genetic and Neurological Deficiencies in the Visual System of mct8 Mutant Zebrafish. Int J Mol Sci 23, (Mar, 2022).
6. Y. Rosenberg et al., Urbanization comprehensively impairs biological rhythms in coral holobionts. Global Change Biol 28, 3349 (May, 2022).
7. D. Melamed et al., De novo mutation rates at the single-mutation resolution in a human HBB gene region associated with adaptation and genetic disease. Genome Res 32, 488 (Mar, 2022).
8. D. Lavenda-Grosberg et al., Acute social isolation and regrouping cause short- and long-term molecular changes in the rat medial amygdala. Mol Psychiatr 27, 886 (Feb, 2022).
9. D. Khateeb et al., SARS-CoV-2 variants with reduced infectivity and varied sensitivity to the BNT162b2 vaccine are developed during the course of infection. Plos Pathog 18, (Jan, 2022).
10. L. Douiev et al., Replicative Stress Coincides with Impaired Nuclear DNA Damage Response in COX4-1 Deficiency. Int J Mol Sci 23, (Apr, 2022).(CElseq)
11. J. R. de Miranda et al., Cold case: The disappearance of Egypt bee virus, a fourth distinct master strain of deformed wing virus linked to honeybee mortality in 1970's Egypt. Virol J 19, (Jan 15, 2022).
12. A. Campo et al., Different transcriptomic architecture of the gill epithelia in Nile and Mozambique tilapia after salinity challenge. Comp Biochem Phys D 41, (Mar, 2022).
13. H. Boocholez et al., Neuropeptide signaling and SKN-1 orchestrate differential responses of the proteostasis network to dissimilar proteotoxic insults. Cell Rep 38, (Feb 8, 2022).
14. B. Bar-Sadeh et al., Epigenetic regulation of 5 alpha reductase-1 underlies adaptive plasticity of reproductive function and pubertal timing. Bmc Biol 20, (Jan 7, 2022). (CElseq)
15. W. Yaseen et al., Fibroblast fusion to the muscle fiber regulates myotendinous junction formation. Nat Commun 12, (Jun 22, 2021).
16. D. Titelboim et al., The transcriptomic signature of cold and heat stress in benthic foraminifera-Implications for range expansions of marine calcifiers. Funct Ecol 35, 2679 (Dec, 2021).
17. Y. Shemer et al., Investigating LMNA-Related Dilated Cardiomyopathy Using Human Induced Pluripotent Stem Cell-Derived Cardiomyocytes. Int J Mol Sci 22, (Aug, 2021).
18. O. Shani et al., Evolution of fibroblasts in the lung metastatic microenvironment is driven by stage-specific transcriptional platicity. Elife 10, (Jun 25, 2021).
19. L. Pnueli et al., Proliferating primary pituitary cells as a model for studying regulation of gonadotrope chromatin and gene expression. Mol Cell Endocrinol 533, (Aug 1, 2021).
20. S. E. Meijer et al., Unraveling a Nosocomial Outbreak of COVID-19: The Role of Whole-Genome Sequence Analysis. Open Forum Infect Di 8, (Oct, 2021).
21. O. Levi, Y. S. Arava, Pseudouridine-mediated translation control of mRNA by methionine aminoacyl tRNA synthetase. Nucleic Acids Res 49, 432 (Jan 11, 2021).
22. W. D. Lee et al., Tumor Reliance on Cytosolic versus Mitochondrial One-Carbon Flux Depends on Folate Availability. Cell Metab 33, 190 (Jan 5, 2021).
23. S. Landau et al., Investigating lymphangiogenesis in vitro and in vivo using engineered human lymphatic vessel networks. P Natl Acad Sci USA 118, (Aug 3, 2021).
24. T. Kustin et al., Evidence for increased breakthrough rates of SARS-CoV-2 variants of concern in BNT162b2-mRNA-vaccinated individuals. Nat Med 27, 1379 (Aug, 2021).
25. M. Kumarasamy, A. Sosnik, Heterocellular spheroids of the neurovascular blood-brain barrier as a platform for personalized nanoneuromedicine. Iscience 24, (Mar 19, 2021).
26. B. Kaufmann et al., An Oligo-Library-Based Approach for Mapping DNA-DNA Triplex Interactions In Vitro. Acs Synth Biol 10, 1808 (Aug 20, 2021).
27. S. Katz et al., Dynamics of Adaptation During Three Years of Evolution Under Long-Term Stationary Phase. Mol Biol Evol 38, 2778 (Jul, 2021).
28. T. Gordon, A. K. Upadhyay, L. Manni, D. Huchon, N. Shenkar, And Then There Were Three horizontal ellipsis : Extreme Regeneration Ability of the Solitary Chordate Polycarpa mytiligera. Front Cell Dev Biol 9, (Apr 15, 2021).
29. A. Gancz, K. Kondratyeva, D. Cohen-Eli, S. Navon-Venezia, Genomics and Virulence of Klebsiella pneumoniae Kpnu95 ST1412 Harboring a Novel Incf Plasmid Encoding Blactx-M-15 and Qnrs1 Causing Community Urinary Tract Infection. Microorganisms 9, (May, 2021).
30. L. Gamaev et al., The pro-oncogenic effect of the lncRNA H19 in the development of chronic inflammation-mediated hepatocellular carcinoma. Oncogene 40, 127 (Jan 7, 2021).
31. N. Friedman et al., Transcriptomic profiling and genomic mutational analysis of Human coronavirus (HCoV)-229E-infected human cells. Plos One 16, (Feb 25, 2021).
32. S. Dvir et al., Uncovering the RNA-binding protein landscape in the pluripotency network of human embryonic stem cells. Cell Rep 35, (Jun 1, 2021).
33. L. Douiev et al., Upregulation of COX4-2 via HIF-1 alpha in Mitochondrial COX4-1 Deficiency. Cells-Basel 10, (Feb, 2021). (CElseq)
34. A. Dolitzky et al., Transcriptional Profiling of Mouse Eosinophils Identifies Distinct Gene Signatures Following Cellular Activation. Front Immunol 12, (Dec 14, 2021). CElseq
35. M. S. Datta et al., Rapid methicillin resistance diversification in Staphylococcus epidermidis colonizing human neonates. Nat Commun 12, (Oct 18, 2021).
36. M. Beckerman et al., GLUT4-overexpressing engineered muscle constructs as a therapeutic platform to normalize glycemia in diabetic mice. Sci Adv 7, (Oct, 2021).
37. Y. Bar-Lev, E. Senden, M. Pasmanik-Chor, Y. Sapir, De novo transcriptome characterization of Iris atropurpurea (the Royal Iris) and phylogenetic analysis of MADS-box and R2R3-MYB gene families (vol 11, 16246, 2021). Sci Rep-Uk 11, (Sep 7, 2021).
40. H. Ashkenazy et al., Motifier: An IgOme Profiler Based on Peptide Motifs Using Machine Learning. J Mol Biol 433, (Jul 23, 2021).
41. A. Altshuler et al., Discrete limbal epithelial stem cell populations mediate corneal homeostasis and wound healing. Cell Stem Cell, (May 8, 2021).
42. M. Ackerman-Lavert et al., Auxin requirements for a meristematic state in roots depend on a dual brassinosteroid function. Curr Biol 31, 4462 (Oct 25, 2021).
43. Z. Abergel, M. Shaked, V. Shukla, Z. X. Wu, E. Gross, The phosphatidylinositol transfer protein PITP-1 facilitates fast recovery of eating behavior after hypoxia in the nematode Caenorhabditis elegans. Faseb J 35, (Jan, 2021).
44. H. Simaan et al., The AP-1-like transcription factor ChAP1 balances tolerance and cell death in the response of the maize pathogen Cochliobolus heterostrophus to a plant phenolic. Curr Genet 66, 187 (Feb, 2020).
45. E. Saadi et al., Limited Proteolysis of Cyclooxygenase-2 Enhances Cell Proliferation. Int J Mol Sci 21, (May, 2020).
46. J. Panov, L. Simchi, Y. Feuermann, H. Kaphzan, Bioinformatics Analyses of the Transcriptome Reveal Ube3a-Dependent Effects on Mitochondrial-Related Pathways. Int J Mol Sci 21, (Jun, 2020).
47. D. Miller et al., Full genome viral sequences inform patterns of SARS-CoV-2 spread into and within Israel. Nat Commun 11, (Nov 2, 2020).
48. M. Maymon, N. Sela, U. Shpatz, N. Galpaz, S. Freeman, The origin and current situation of Fusarium oxysporum f. sp. cubense tropical race 4 in Israel and the Middle East. Sci Rep-Uk 10, (Jan 31, 2020).
49. N. Luria et al., Isolation and characterization of a novel cripavirus, the first Dicistroviridae family member infecting the cotton mealybug Phenacoccus solenopsis. Arch Virol 165, 1987 (Sep, 2020).
50. T. Levitas-Djerbi, D. Sagi, I. Lebenthal-Loinger, T. Lerer-Goldshtein, L. Appelbaum, Neurotensin Enhances Locomotor Activity and Arousal and Inhibits Melanin-Concentrating Hormone Signaling. Neuroendocrinology 110, 35 (Jan, 2020).
51. M. Levin, H. Zalts, N. Mostov, T. Hashimshony, I. Yanai, Gene expression dynamics are a proxy for selective pressures on alternatively polyadenylated isoforms. Nucleic Acids Res 48, 5926 (Jun 19, 2020).
52. A. R. Lanza, E. C. Seaver, Functional evidence that Activin/Nodal signaling is required for establishing the dorsal-ventral axis in the annelid Capitella teleta. Development 147, (Sep, 2020).
53. K. Kondratyeva, M. Salmon-Divon, S. Navon-Venezia, Meta-analysis of Pandemic Escherichia coli ST131 Plasmidome Proves Restricted Plasmid-clade Associations. Sci Rep-Uk 10, (Jan 8, 2020).
54. C. Klap et al., Tomato Brown Rugose Fruit Virus Contributes to Enhanced Pepino Mosaic Virus Titers in Tomato Plants. Viruses-Basel 12, (Aug, 2020).
55. S. Karniely et al., First isolation of foot and mouth disease virus from wild boars in the Middle East. Transbound Emerg Dis 67, 1725 (Jul, 2020).
56. I. Kamer et al., Predicting brain metastasis in early stage non-small cell lung cancer patients by gene expression profiling. Transl Lung Cancer R 9, 682 (Jun, 2020).
57. G. Hevroni, J. Flores-Uribe, O. Beja, A. Philosof, Seasonal and diel patterns of abundance and activity of viruses in the Red Sea. P Natl Acad Sci USA 117, 29738 (Nov 24, 2020).
58. I. L. Goncalves, S. Tal, L. Barki-Harrington, A. Sapir, Conserved statin-mediated activation of the p38-MAPK pathway protects Caenorhabditis elegans from the cholesterol-independent effects of statins. Mol Metab 39, (Sep, 2020).
59. Y. Giladi et al., First Report of Beet Curly Top Virus Infecting Cannabis sativa in Western Colorado. Plant Dis 104, 999 (Mar, 2020).
60. R. Gabay Yehezkely et al., Intracellular Role for the Matrix-Modifying Enzyme Lox in Regulating Transcription Factor Subcellular Localization and Activity in Muscle Regeneration. Dev Cell 53, 406 (May 18, 2020).
61. N. Fourier, M. Zolty, A. Azriel, D. Tedesco, B. Z. Levi, MafK Mediates Chromatin Remodeling to Silence IRF8 Expression in Non-immune Cells in a Cell Type-SpecificManner. J Mol Biol 432, 4544 (Jul 24, 2020).
62. M. Carmel et al., Differential methylation of imprinting genes and MHC locus in 22q11.2 deletion syndrome-related schizophrenia spectrum disorders. World J Biol Psychiatry, 1 (Apr 14, 2020).
63. Z. Brownstein et al., Spectrum of genes for inherited hearing loss in the Israeli Jewish population, including the novel human deafness geneATOH1. Clin Genet 98, 353 (Oct, 2020).
64. H. Benyamini et al., Upregulation of Hallmark Muscle Genes Protects Gne(M743T)(/M743T) Mutated Knock-In Mice From Kidney and Muscle Phenotype. J Neuromuscular Dis 7, 119 (2020).
65. N. Ben-Assa et al., Analysis of a phase-variable restriction modification system of the human gut symbiont Bacteroides fragilis. Nucleic Acids Res 48, 11040 (Nov 4, 2020).
66. S. Avrani, S. Katz, R. Hershberg, Adaptations Accumulated under Prolonged Resource Exhaustion Are Highly Transient. Msphere 5, (Jul-Aug, 2020).
67. S. Avraham et al., Early Cardiac Remodeling Promotes Tumor Growth and Metastasis. Circulation 142, 670 (Aug 18, 2020).
68. I. Yanai, T. Hashimshony, CEL-Seq2-Single-Cell RNA Sequencing by Multiplexed Linear Amplification. Methods Mol Biol 1979, 45 (2019).
69. M. Werbner et al., Social-Stress-Responsive Microbiota Induces Stimulation of Self-Reactive Effector T Helper Cells. Msystems 4, (Jul-Aug, 2019).
70. A. Shalit-Kaneh et al., The flowering hormone florigen accelerates secondary cell wall biogenesis to harmonize vascular maturation with reproductive development. P Natl Acad Sci USA 116, 16127 (Aug 6, 2019).
71. L. Shaar-Moshe, R. Hayouka, U. Roessner, Z. Peleg, Phenotypic and metabolic plasticity shapes life-history strategies under combinations of abiotic stresses. Plant Direct 3, (Jan, 2019).
72. H. Reichman et al., Activated Eosinophils Exert Antitumorigenic Activities in Colorectal Cancer. Cancer Immunol Res 7, 388 (Mar, 2019).
73. T. Nitzan et al., Transcriptome Analysis Reveals Common and Differential Response to Low Temperature Exposure Between Tolerant and Sensitive Blue Tilapia (Oreochromis aureus). Front Genet 10, (Feb 26, 2019).
74. N. Luria et al., Insights Into a Watermelon Virome Contribute to Monitoring Distribution of Whitefly-Borne Viruses. Phytobiomes J 3, 61 (2019).
75. I. Lukic et al., Antidepressants affect gut microbiota and Ruminococcus flavefaciens is able to abolish their effects on depressive-like behavior. Transl Psychiat 9, (Apr 9, 2019).
76. S. Levin et al., New Viruses from the Ectoparasite Mite Varroa destructor Infesting Apis mellifera and Apis cerana. Viruses-Basel 11, (Feb, 2019).
77. O. Levi, Y. Arava, mRNA association by aminoacyl tRNA synthetase occurs at a putative anticodon mimic and autoregulates translation in response to tRNA levels. Plos Biol 17, (May, 2019).
78. L. Hadad et al., Lettuce Chlorosis Virus Disease: A New Threat to Cannabis Production. Viruses-Basel 11, (Sep, 2019).
79. R. Haas et al., Mapping Ethanol Tolerance in Budding Yeast Reveals High Genetic Variation in a Wild Isolate. Front Genet 10, (Nov 20, 2019).
80. O. Glaich et al., DNA methylation directs microRNA biogenesis in mammalian cells. Nat Commun 10, (Dec 11, 2019).
81. N. Flint Brodsly et al., The transcription factor Hey and nuclear lamins specify and maintain cell identity. Elife 8, (Jul 16, 2019).
82. A. Feldman et al., Sensitivity of pituitary gonadotropes to hyperglycemia leads to epigenetic aberrations and reduced follicle-stimulating hormone levels. Faseb J 33, 1020 (Jan, 2019).
83. A. Birger et al., Human iPSC-derived astrocytes from ALS patients with mutated C90RF72 show increased oxidative stress and neurotoxicity. Ebiomedicine 50, 274 (Dec, 2019).
84. U. Barash et al., Heparanase promotes glioma progression via enhancing CD24 expression. Int J Cancer 145, 1596 (Sep 15, 2019).
85. L. Anavy, I. Vaknin, O. Atar, R. Amit, Z. Yakhini, Data storage in DNA with fewer synthesis cycles using composite DNA letters (vol 37, pg 1229, 2019). Nat Biotechnol 37, 1237 (Oct, 2019).
86. A. P. Singh et al., Interdependent Nutrient Availability and Steroid Hormone Signals Facilitate Root Growth Plasticity. Dev Cell 46, 59 (Jul 2, 2018).
87. N. Shenkar, Y. Shmuel, D. Huchon, The invasive ascidian Ciona robusta recorded from a Red Sea marina. Mar Biodivers 48, 2211 (Dec, 2018).
88. A. Shammai et al., Natural genetic variation for expression of a SWEET transporter among wild species of Solanum lycopersicum (tomato) determines the hexose composition of ripening tomato fruit. Plant J 96, 343 (Oct, 2018).
89. Y. Shamai, D. C. Alperovich, Z. Yakhini, K. Skorecki, M. Tzukerman, Reciprocal Reprogramming of Cancer Cells and Associated Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Gastric Cancer. Stem Cells, (Oct 31, 2018).
90. T. Segal, M. Salmon-Divon, G. Gerlitz, The Heterochromatin Landscape in Migrating Cells and the Importance of H3K27me3 for Associated Transcriptome Alterations. Cells-Basel 7, (Nov, 2018).
92. P. H. Schiffer et al., The gene regulatory program of Acrobeloides nanus reveals conservation of phylum-specific expression. P Natl Acad Sci USA 115, 4459 (Apr 24, 2018).
93. A. Ryvkin et al., Phage display peptide libraries: deviations from randomness and correctives. Nucleic Acids Res 46, (May 18, 2018).
94. Y. Reizel et al., Postnatal DNA demethylation and its role in tissue maturation. Nat Commun 9, (May 23, 2018).
95. S. Khateb et al., A homozygous founder missense variant in arylsulfatase G abolishes its enzymatic activity causing atypical Usher syndrome in humans. Genet Med 20, 1004 (Sep, 2018).
96. L. Katsir et al., Genome Sequence of "Candidatus Carsonella ruddii" Strain BT from the Psyllid Bactericera trigonica. Genome Announcements 6, (Jan, 2018).
97. L. Katsir et al., Genome Analysis of Haplotype D of Candidatus Liberibacter Solanacearum. Front Microbiol 9, (Dec 10, 2018).
98. E. Kaplan et al., ASCT1 (Slc1a4) transporter is a physiologic regulator of brain d-serine and neurodevelopment. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A 115, 9628 (Sep 18, 2018).
99. G. Journo et al., Modulation of Cellular CpG DNA Methylation by Kaposi's Sarcoma-Associated Herpesvirus. J Virol 92, (Aug 15, 2018).
100. H. Enav, S. Kirzner, D. Lindell, Y. Mandel-Gutfreund, O. Beja, Adaptation to sub-optimal hosts is a driver of viral diversification in the ocean. Nat Commun 9, (Nov 8, 2018).
101. V. Dalal et al., Transcriptome analysis highlights nuclear control of chloroplast development in the shoot apex. Sci Rep-Uk 8, (Jun 11, 2018).
102. R. Ben Jehuda, Y. Shemer, O. Binah, Genome Editing in Induced Pluripotent Stem Cells using CRISPR/Cas9. Stem Cell Rev 14, 323 (Jun, 2018).
103. H. Arafat, A. Alamaru, C. Gissi, D. Huchon, Extensive mitochondrial gene rearrangements in Ctenophora: insights from benthic Platyctenida. Bmc Evol Biol 18, (Apr 27, 2018).
1. A. Wiseman et al., Point mutation revealed the resurgence of sub-genotype VII.2 Newcastle disease virus in Israel. Avian Pathol 51, 236 (May 4, 2022).